FAQs & Help
- Broadcast Interruptions: If you experience a “freeze” in the performance that lasts for more than 1 minute, please Refresh your web browser page.
- Player Controls: To reveal the Player Controls, please “mouse over” or “finger press” the Player Area (here).
- Chromecast®: If you are using a browser that supports Chromecast, in the Player Controls you should see a “Chromecast” icon in the lower right corner. If the icon is not present, please verify that your TV is turned on and that you are connected to the same Wireless network to which the TV is connected.
- AppleTV®: If you are using a browser on an Apple device, you can use the “Apple Air Play” icon in the lower right corner of this player to play this event on an Apple display device (e.g. Apple TV).
- Help During The Live Performance:
- The TSO Team is available to answer your questions and provide technical support.
Please email email@example.com or call 850-224-0461.
Replay Available For 48 Hours: Please remember that the “TSO Live” video library will contain a viewable video of this performance available to you for 48 hours following the Live performance.
If you would like a quick overview of how to access and work with the performance player, please review this 15 minute introduction video or contact our office for more details.